AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Commercial contracts
- Civil liability
- Antitrust/Competition law
- EU law
- Sports law
- Law degree from the University of Milano.
- Ph.D. in European Union law at the University of Bologna.
- Full Professor of European Union law at the University of Bergamo, Faculty of law.
- Member of the IVth Section of the Collegio di Garanzia dello Sport (High Court of Sports Justice) at the Italian National Olympic Committee – CONI).
- Arbitrator at the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS) in Lausanne.
- Member of the Bar Association of Busto Arsizio.
- Member of the Steering Committee of the Rivista di diritto sportivo (Journal of sports law) and of the Scientific Committee of the Rivista di diritto ed economia dello sport (Journal of sports and economics law).
- Speaker at conferences and seminars, in Italy and abroad, on competition law, sports law and EU law.
- Author of several books and articles.